Call for Entries - Best of New York 2013 Awards
The Best of New York awards program was established to recognize state and local government and education organizations for their dedication, hard work and contributions in information technology. All government and education organizations in New York are invited to submit nominations!
An Evaluation Committee will review submissions in the following categories and select recipients. All projects nominated must be in production and fully operational by submission. An awards ceremony will be held during the GTC East event on September 20th, 2013 in Albany.
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS JULY 10, 2013.
Please join us for one of the highest levels of professional acknowledgement within the New York public sector IT community. Awards will be given in the following categories:
• Demonstrated Leadership in Management of Information Technology
• Demonstrated Excellence in Project Management
Project Excellence Awards
• Best Application Serving an Agency’s Business Needs
• Best Application Serving the Public
• Best IT Collaboration Among Organizations
• Best In-House Developed Application
• Most Innovative Use of Social Media
• Best Mobile/Wireless Project
• Green IT Award
for more information about the contest or to submit a nomination.